We are looking for an Administrator to assist the KMC Manager. You will have excellent organisation, communication and time management skills.
You will be a flexible individual who has the ability to work on multiple projects at one time, a creative thinker with a community minded spirit and an eye for detail.
This part time position can be managed from home with regular meetings with the Manager.
- Record Keeping – Maintaining appropriate databases for all enrolments.
- Finance – Xero accounting system and PAYE.
- Website and social media management.
- Creation of programs, prospectus, certificates and enrolment forms.
- Concert Administration
- Be available for all rehearsals and concerts
- Concert backstage management
- Assist with setup and pack down of rehearsals and concerts
- Enrolment – attend 2 enrolment days in February
CANDIDATES WILL REQUIRE
- Excellent organisational, communication and self management skills
- Experience in Xero accounting
- Experience in Website management
- Experience in Publisher (or equivalent)
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with creative flair
- A team player
- Understanding of and ability to communicate the KMC ethos.
Part time – preferably Monday and Tuesday apart from concert events. This is a fixed term 12 month contract .
Please email a cover letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org